Assistant To The Management
To support our management, we are looking for a full-time or part-time management assistant (m/f/d) as of November 15, 2022.
• Support of the managing director in various administrative and organizational tasks
• Support in economic processes and development
• Planning and organization of meetings and events
• Support of the Human Resources Manager
• Professional internal correspondence in German and English
• Contact person for appointment coordination of customer appointments
• Coordinating various short and long term projects
• Successfully completed commercial training or university degree (f/m/d)
• Organizational talent with an independent and reliable working structure
• Flexible and solution oriented
• Good computer skills (MS Office knowledge)
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English, good expressiveness
• Drivers licence class B
• Knowledge of Danish is desirable – not a must!
What awaits you?
• An open-minded and helpful team
• Short lines of communication and flat hierarchies
• Flexible working hours
• A young company where you can contribute your ideas
• Modern work area
• Fully equipped kitchen including Waterlogic water machine and coffee machine
• E-bike leasing, company car option
• Team events
If you possess a basic communication skills and are willing to learn we encourage you to apply for the job. Qualifications are great but drive and commitment are just as important.
A1 Online Partners specializes in investing, developing and managing a wide range of online activities in Europe. In addition, A1 Online Partners owns several online shops and physical stores, with a focus on furnishing, as well as the distribution rights for other products in Scandinavia and DACH. The organization's headquarters are in Handewitt, Germany, close to the Danish border.
Apply to the job by uploading you application and CV here https://www.a1online.partners/apply